Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Things

Along with the new, fresh look around here comes the start of LOTS of new things for WE LOVE YOUR LOVE. I am so excited to start serving up a new EXPERIENCE and a beautiful new PRODUCT LINE (gorgeous linen and mounted prints, exquisite canvases, and beautiful custom albums). If you are interested in learning more, visit the NEW website or shoot me an email! I would love to chat with you.

Along with all this newness, it is high time I get my booty in gear, and start blogging once again!

In the realm of all this newness happening around here... I give you new little Willow...

The first six weeks of her life were spent in and out of the hospital. She is now home with her family and doing great! She was so bright-eyed and beautiful. It was truly an honor to photograph Willow and her family.





post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment